Once you’ve made contact with us, we will come and meet you and complete an onsite consultation. We will investigate and explore your goals, listen to your ideas, and most importantly, learn about your company culture.
Some of the information discussed and collected during the Programming stage includes:
• What are your goals for this project?
• What is your brand? Who is your target market?
• What do you like and what works about your existing space? What needs improvement?
• What is your budget?
We will then develop an initial concept plan. This covers a basic layout of various proposed elements.
This will give you an indication of what can be achieved as well as an estimated cost of the process involved.
We will develop a layout for your new space so that it is functional, safe, and accessible by examining the needs of your end users, as well as local building codes, traffic flow, and requested adjacencies or relationships.
In the Schematic Design stage you may receive:
• a site measure of your existing or new space and inventory of existing fixtures, furniture or equipment to be reused;
• review of building code & local regulations as it pertains to your project;
• creation of a CAD drawing based on existing site conditions;
• space plans;
We will plan and prepare the site as to work efficiently while being mindful to provide as little disturbance as possible.
We have a strong relationship with quality material suppliers which complement our quality workmanship and assists in better providing you with an expert finish, on time and on budget.